Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
Wow
over 12 years ago
Ur frustrated, I'm frustrated. Correct me if I'm wrong, we who invest have full time jobs? None of us like losing especially money. I do not understand who has the time to waste in bashing. Our sp has been hammered since its highs. Bash it when we hit the 2 buck mark again. Our sp has found a bottom floor. I found cuu before I found stock house and agora com. I liked theses things -32 cents production whith diesel power and no ntl. Large deposit, insider buy friends with the locals, ES and mission statement to sell sc upon bfs and teck backin.. Today we know ntl, Stewart bc shipping, bigger and better deposit more land, EE throwing money like crazy insider holds, bnn interview 800 jobs, deeper is better model (the ladies love Elmer for this). We all fell in love with vette's, webgogs, chappy's posts. How cud u not. Webgogs and vette brought us to agoracom. Without them this site was idle. No offence willy. U all made my experience exciting. Down sp vette super post webgogscommend kept our feet on the ground with macro and micro updates. Chappy gave visuals. Cuu management has given us nr's but I want more. I don't expect more but what did was read vette web and chappy prospect, golf, and everyone else daily after supper at lunch and on break. My end game price was at 7.87 and a low of 5. Can Tck or anyone else make money at schaft creek? I say yes. Can they make a boat load of money? I say yes. Have my buy and hold practices helped cuu in making a fs that is bankable? I say yes, so when this bfs gets released pay me. 7.87 is a good and fair number by my standard. We will see. Gtla vette if you have truly left i dontblame u and iI will say thank you. Always do ur own dd
Please login to post a reply
royals
City
Toronto
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links