Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to RogueWolf's message

Your question is fictitious.

There's no room to challenge the contract. It's clear cut. The Numbered company did have an anti-mothball clause. You'll find numerous production clauses like this in the oil field. As for no onwership? How did you construe that one? At 25% you're considering the max back in that's worth about a buck. It's actually worth a lot more because it goes to the development and the finance of the project.

2 years in court? No. They could try negotiate sub clauses but that's about it. They will not damage their own reputation with a slap suite. They would lose and still be on the hook to build plus damages. That's never going to happen. Just to get a court date they would need us to have violated the contract in some form. Clearly, there is already flexability in the agreement. Look at the required FS date! Elmer doesn't want to discuss that one. LOL. I tried to dig it out of him. My question was Who requested the extension? His answer was evasive. That leads me to believe it was Teck, otherwise Elmer would have been free to discuss it.

Please login to post a reply
webgogs
City
Quesnel
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links