Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Russ Reid's message

I think the BFS is factored into the current price. The BFS has been anticipated for months and, theoretically, could drop any day. We should not expect any tip-off that the BFS is coming out tomorrow or the next day so we are all holding. I don't expect any significant increases in volume until the BFS NR.

In other words, anyone who was buying CUU in anticipation of the BFS/TCK decision should have done so already.

We saw the net buying early this year (like the 1st 3 wks of Jan) as people re-positioned after tax loss selling, the Greek situation and CUU's news.

I think the current SP has baked in the 25% (actually 23.X%) CUU position after the TCK 75% earn-in declaration, 3 yr metal prices and the in situ metals AND the risk that can be anticipated with a new BFS. I don't believe that SP has baked in the premium on SP for a takeout since the TCK percentage and the BFS will determine a lot of CUU's final value.

I don't think we'll see any real volume or price movement until the BFS drops. I think that date is looking like the last days of March.

I am intrigued by the apparent insider blackout. All (circumstantial) evidence appears to point to this being the case.

Please login to post a reply
Chappy726
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links
Private Message