Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to CK Dexter Haven's message

A few more pieces of the chess set...for the majour miners to play with for the next few decades...

I dont' follow Romios Gold (are they looking to develop or sell?) at all but I think they are fairly dependent on what happens at Galore as their claims are quite tightly entwined with galore and there are some limitations as to where infrastructure can be placed in mountainous terrain.

I also think that BXX's Dok creek project will require access via the Schaft Creek Road. The alternative routes involve a majour bridge crossing the Stikine River and much greater travel distance. I can see a lot of public opposition to crossing the Stikine from Telegraph Creek towards Dok. There is quite a bit of time before a road is planned for Dok.

Paget will likely need to use our future road to access its Icey Lake area near CUU's Mess Creek. Again this is some time in the future.

I've been watching the claims being progressively staked around the Schaft Creek and Dok nuclei over the last year and a bit. There is not much un-staked area left that isn't covered under glacial ice which is very problematic for exploration.

There are not a lot of logical, economically sensible routes thru this area of the Golden Triangle. I think most projects will spur off of the existing planned and built portions of the Galore and Schaft Creek roads.

What is it worth to be able to make the first moves and control a lot of the subsequent moves? Good question. I think it is worth quite a lot - especially if a bidding war opens up.

Please login to post a reply
Chappy726
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links
Private Message