Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

I thought someone was going to drill down on the questions and get some answers. Perhaps later?

Great questions so far. I would also like to know if the Company has in fact hired a Consultant to value the Company,
is this a standard practice in the industry? Haven't really heard much of this before. I'm assuming Teck approved the
Consultant selection? Who is the firm doing it? Are there any conditions tied to the process, or is it just to provide an
outside opinion on the valuation range. Whose idea was it? I'm thinking Teck needs independent support that their
shareholders can see to help justify the huge gap between current share prices and their proposed purchase price.
Secondly, when Teck makes its offer, what is the disclosure process? I'm assuming nothing will be accepted before
all the shareholders can approve it, but I would like to see that the process allows for outside bids once the share price
has been disclosed before there is a deal signed conditional on shareholder approval. I think there are many big players
that want in and we really need a "bidding war". Most of us minority longs would gladly accept Sr. Ernesto's price, but
what if the market is willing to pay significantly more than a friendly settlement with Teck? Just asking.

Ask about whether the silver will be in the reRE?
most importantly, what is Ernesto's bottom dollar to accept a bid?

Has Teck already made a bid that was'nt accepted?

Ask if we plan to sell the contractual obligations only or all at once. Ask him who he thinks is big enough to buy us out and
put up the mine costs in one go under the 60/40 EBI. Ask what he thinks the value of our Liard shares is using the standard
approach. (T/D currently considered in the mine plan is not enough to really exploit this deposit). Ask him for details of his
visions on how he sees the sale happening. Ask him what will be done with the name Copper Fox. Ask him what he
expects to retain for a spinco. Ask about where he plans to focus the bulk of his energy after cuu. (Will we buy Paget
out of Mess and Rainbow?) Ask if Nova Copper has been to the hill recently.

I too am wondering about the Capex costs. Are they still expecting them to be reduced from the pre-Feasibility?
Are they going to meet those targets even without the latest drill results?
Further to Golfyeti's question: Are they still getting calls from China? And where else? Why this sudden interest in India?
Maybe get an official confirmation that the cost of land acquisitions within the area of mutual interest are in fact eligible expenses.
How long they can legally sit on the received BFS before making its details public? What details will be available to us in a NR release apon it's initial receipt.

Maybe challenge his recent statement that Capex will come in "at or under last FS", why does he expect this given rising costs?
Did last FS already account for a lot of expected inflation or no free NTL, i.e. the preFS had a healthy 'contingency" component for inflation and electricity access?
How soon do they plan to get back in for more drilling, and how many drills, where? Half wondering here whether they are even bothering with a 2012 drilling plan...
Have they received lately any unsolicited offers?

Who What When Where How Why?
BFS
Mine Plan
SpinCo
reRE
NTL
TPD
Potential partners
Teck's hinting anything?
Drill Results
Latest PP and are there more coming?
Land Accumulation
CapEx
etc.......
Ya ....Dogger here, can you ask Elmer if we are signed up to get hydro A.S.A.P ?

Please login to post a reply
webgogs
City
Quesnel
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links