Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to realcdn's message

I was able to catch Elmer during an afternoon lull after popping out to the pub to see New England win on that missed field goal right at the end of the 4th quarter. People were lining up to see him after me though.

Yes, he was very excited about the Paramount zone and said that he doesn't know how deep it goes. No point drilling past 800m at this point as that is plenty deep - and we have lots for a good starter pit and the economics just keep getting better overall. He seemed pretty excited about the Paramount zone extending further than they thought. Also excited about some other anomalies from the quantec that they haven't even drilled yet. He was pretty sure they would hit good grades if they get to it.

I went way too far in on CUU a long time ago. Sometimes I get a touch rattled but am hanging on for the end game (while playing around with some other picks). If anything, todays meet just confirmed what I've believed deep down for some time. Of course we still need a buyer and the Teck decision which is up in the air apparently, but I have zero doubts whatsoever about the quality of the deposit and its potential for significant expansion.

Please login to post a reply
chops
City
Vancouver
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/02/2011
Social Links