Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to m102370's message

Elmer, Mike, Jason and Hector there. Elmer gave an excellent presentation. You could tell there were lots of people in the room to hear HIS presentation on the panel because as soon as he was through, they left, rather than waiting for the next presenter. I thought that was an interesting sign.

Lots of attention at the Copper Fox Booth. All 4 of them were having separate discussions with visitors to the booth. Mike mentioned that his banker colleagues felt that it was unlikely that TCK would "carry" Copper Fox to production. That they will likely buy us out. Why would they let us hang around and have a stopwatch making sure they develop the mine within the prescribed contractual timelines. The word at the booth is that TCK will most likely take us out all together. I believe this is what they want.

For the shareholders at the table, everyone seems pretty upbeat and excited.

Elmer shared with me that he will be meeting with contractors all week til Thursday. I asked if he would be having a meeting with Teck and he said he would be seeing them.

By the way, the Boxxer booth was busy too.

All the best and Gold luck to all.

Please login to post a reply
stockfriend
City
Vancouver
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/14/2011