Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

Since there's no real change we are getting a very similar set of numbers. So why did we delay? Better times? Probably. But we may have saved the data for a reRE and a UBFS. This would ring true if we thought we might have to go to the general market for a buyer. Also consider what we'd be doing if we rejected an offer. We would need new data to up the ante. We'd not want to be focusing on drilling and exploration so all that's left is updated data.

Freeport could see the rejected offer and see us working on the new BFS and reRE. Because we started the clock we'd have our 120 days to put it all together. Once Teck elected we would be able to sell it off in parts (depending on what they did). FP is looking for a very big acquisition. They could try muscle Nova of Donlin but I think we'd be more to their liking. There's not many players who can buy us out and build in 1 go. 5 billion for the mine and 5 billion for us (eg)?. 8-12 billion total? Somewhere in that range. Who can do that? So either a really big player comes to the table or we need a consortium. Some kind of partnership will be required in the absence of an FP or SC. Antifargasto and other nationals may have government hurdles so there really are a limited number of players who can pull this off.

Tomorrow or by Wed is the earliest we should see something. By the end of the week we will have the temperature of the global position and know the short range for the makets. On the heels of this will come the Greek default question. Do we really want to be in the middle of a market crash potential while negotiating? Do we try stall and wait it out? I'd prefer to see the cards on the table now. If more work is required then so be it.

Please login to post a reply
webgogs
City
Quesnel
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links