Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to simc1's message

"..If you see a bright future in the next 5 years out of this messy land of garbage, I respect your optimism but indicators tend to think we're up to some low profile years ahead. "

Nobody can predict the future with certainty, but I beg to differ on the world's economic outlook. I guess I'm in the optimist camp. Look at it this way: the world has never produced as much manufactured goods as efficiently as we are currently producing; the same goes for food production. Apart from some materials such as rare earth, there is no real shortage (not yet) of any major mineral resources. In other words, the world has never been as wealthy as we are now. The economic crisis the world has been or is experiencing are mostly "manufactured" by some to grab more of the wealth or politically motivated. The use of the US$ as a de facto world currency is also becoming a problem as the US no longer is the dominant economic power in the world; and the continued use of the US$ as the world currency is causing some distortions and inequities. But these problems can be resolved given a stronger polical will and I believe they will be resolved before the world economy is destroyed. I believe the world economy will not get much worse before it gets better.

I also don't believe that CUU management will drag this thing out. I'm sure they are just as eager to execute their stated "exit strategy" without undue delay; just like the rest of us. Of course all JMO GLTA!

Please login to post a reply
walkingzombie
City
Alberta
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/22/2011
Social Links