Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to buckaroo35's message

I noticed that line too....

"The assay results received from the 2011 drilling program have extended in three directions the limits of the mineralization in the Paramount zone. In addition, assay results for five additional drill holes completed in the Paramount zone are yet to be received."

I first read it to mean that there are 5 more DH's in total from the 2011 programme. Re-reading it, I believe that it means 5 more from Paramount. We have 9 holes yet to come in, one (419?) is suspected as being a wash. DH's 416, 417, 421 and 422 are described as 'Geotechnical/Exploration' as how DH 414 was described.

Note DH 414 was Geotechnical with a wee bit of mineralization. I suspect that many of the DH's listed with "Geotechnical" in the Nov 15th NR/drill summary will probably not be mineralized. http://www.copperfoxmetals.com/s/NewsReleases.asp?ReportID=490697&_Type=News-Releases&_Title=Drilling-Intersects-0.91-Copper-Equivalent-over-387M-at-Schaft-Creek

"DDH CF414-2011 was a geotechnical hole completed to a depth of 192m to provide information on pit slope stability for use in the feasibility study. This hole intersected several intervals (2m) with anomalous concentrations of up to 0.013% copper and 0.169 g/t gold."

These are good drill results for 413 & 415. The high grades at relatively shallower depths would do wonders with the economics. Expanding Paramount is always a wonderful thing!

Todays drill results are almost exactly a month since the last set of drill assays were released. Very likely that these will be the last drill results for 2011. I am keen to see the results for 416, 417, 423/423, and 422(ES zone).

PS. To those attacking Mudguy... look back at his posts and see that he had been highlighting the possibilities of further delays and risks tax loss selling months ago. Some are shooting the wrong messengers around here. Sub $1 is a very real possibility in my mind too.

Please login to post a reply
Chappy726
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2011
Social Links
Private Message