Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.
in response to Stroef's message

Stroef,

My strategy was to accumulate from the moment I spotted CUU in March. I never thought at the time that I was going to end up ALL IN. The more I learned about Copper Fox the more I couldn't resist loading up.

I got to 'ALL IN' by July/August IIRC with about a $1.95 average at the time. Since, I just continue to add on the dips with dribs and drabs from cashflow. I got an early xmas gift from a buyout of private co. stock from a previous employer. So I have a nice chunk of dry powder to play with here and there.

Though I believe that the BFS will will be completed on time it still won't be published (w/any associated Teck-approved news release...) until some time later in January. Stranger 'delays" have happened...

I certainly hope we are still around in January because I am locked and loaded for TFSA contributions now.

Please login to post a reply
golfyeti
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links
Private Message