Copper Fox Metals Inc.

Welcome To the Copper Fox Metals Inc. HUB On AGORACOM Copper Fox Metals is a Canadian-based resource company focused on developing the world-class Schaft Creek Project in northwestern British Columbia.

This question is bound to come up again.

Before Alcan started sucking up the manpower I said yes. Currently that answer is no.

There are meetings with the politicos about this issue. With all the mines that need people there will be a boom in the septic business like they have never seen. There is an immigration issue that requires the Feds approval and the optics of bringing in people when we need jobs.

We need to see the clause to determine a final answer. I bet that it is full of "without reasonable withholding" statements. One thing that is certain is CUU is in the drivers seat. Teck's expenses would have to be applicable! That puts the shoe firmly on the other foot. No, they can't pave a super hiway to Galore with the money. I would expect that machines purchased must be delivered within the year too. The contract as is states the mine must be operational and not Teck just spending what it owes us after the back in. That's what leads me to believe that they have to take the 40% and remain defacto operator. This one just got away on them. But, they like it that way.

So you can see why we issued the Mini notice. We do need to raise our share of the $. If this detail were to be known in full I suspect we'd have had institutional support for a long time now. I do think Teck is courting suitors for this reason. I think the geologists who have visited came for that reason and I think it got a bit more serious in 2008 which makes the article even more laughable. The Polish came to the hill for 3 days in 08. Yes, stuff this big takes that long.

I have a lot more to say but oddly enough I have to go to work. LOL.

Please login to post a reply
webgogs
City
Quesnel
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/21/2011
Social Links