Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Did DG foresee his coup de grâce when he composed their last corp. presentation? Pas possible!!! Geezus H. , what a melodrama this co. has been. It's kinda funny in a black humour sort of way. Picture if you will, DG on deck, calm seas after a brief yet powerful storm, tweaking the brass buttons on his CEO jacket, mighty pleased after booting his traitorous captain and lieutenants off the good ship CLL. "Glory, here I come," thinks Dick. Then Whump!!, a gigantic purple squid pops up outta nowhere and knocks him off the boat too! Ouch! That must have really hurt. CLL was his baby. Poor bugger. Well maybe not 'poor' like us s'holders, but ... ah y'know what I mean.

I kinda admired his last pr, declaring in it how the co. was gonna move forward to better and brighter things from here on in, and yessirree this time it's gonna be a great year. The wind is at our backs and by god, we have a plan! I thought, hmm.. DG well he's consistent (a pumper) and he's fighting for his shareholder, not like those traitors who wanted to sell out for under a dollar. Then Whump!!!

When the bell finally tolls on CLL, I'll miss this board.

P.S. I predict buyout at $1.20 ps.

Please login to post a reply
Wetcoaster
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
03/27/2008
Social Links