Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Finally had some more time this weekend to do some reading and DD.

Unbelievable amount of BS and garbage posted on the CLL stock-house board. Pumpers are working efficiently full time there to keep the share price momentum going until the music stops.

We almost past the good resistance level around 50 cents . I was going to sell 50% of my holdings here but it looks like the momentum created by the rumours will push us higher to 75 -80 cents if the Santa Rally will keep the indexes marching upwards.

The greed was stronger then common sense and instead of taking profit I just move my stop loses closer to Friday closing price.

Average November Dil-Bit price at Hardisty is posted at $503.57/m3 which converts to $80.05 per bbl (CLL realized prices are ~5% lower due to oil quality).

$80 Dil-Bit will translate to ~$60/bbl of CLL Bitumen. If the lucky pricing continue this will provide CLL with positive NET*cash flow of ~$6 to $7/bbl (offset to some degree by crushing margins at Montana refinery).

Lucky Bitumen pricing is much welcome and positive news considering $180 million cash outlay coming in the next several months starting in February.

PS.

Malboro,

Good catch . This was also indicated 10 days earlier in the new CLL presentation.

Zemaniak,

IMO it will take a real beef to move us over the the 80 cents.

real beef = announcement of take-over at $1/sh (+ $1 billion for debt holders) or JV (provided that it is positive for common shareholders).

Note:

NET*cash flow includes following cost:

Royalties, Transport, Operational, Interest on the loan ($903 + $100 million), Administration, Production Sustainability OPEX.

Please login to post a reply
jurek
City
BC
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/27/2007
Social Links