Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
Oil price
almost 13 years ago
in response to B-Jay's message

Will oil price hold current levels,

It becomes clear that political leaders can't found any decent sollution these days.And that's a fact in many countries also mine.

i think stock markets will go lower again and from what I read predictions for grow forecast are now lowering.

Read this

U.S. stocks were poised to follow world markets sharply lower Monday, after political leaders failed to reach an agreement on U.S. budget cuts over the weekend.

This is the main issue almost everywhere.In Belgium the left and right can't found no sollution for who's gonna pay the debt most.For the left wing it's more obvious that the middle class must pay the most instead of reforming the structure .

So how long will this uncertainty last?I think after europe the US will be the target.So for oil in these circumstances it will be hard to go upwards .

In light of that for CLL it will be difficult to earn extra cash.Looking to the new presentation their production stalled at 14.000.It's like the 2 pods have same output more or less and with these 2 combined in comparison with past years of course production is doublled but what for next year?It's like with the method they are using 7000 bpd per pod is almost the maximum or they must use the new technic if possible.But how much will this cost to implement that technic?

All by all I don't see no big rallies coming and certainly not in the stock markets.We are in sh.t for a long time I guess.

Please login to post a reply
sharky
City
Gent (Belgium)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007
Social Links