Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to rebels1's message

Hi Dave

Having some time on my afternoonshift to answer while others are sitting in the sun today and rushing to the coast.

You have some points that could be valid .Yes the stock market could face some bad weeks ahead but if we wil see a severe dip I doubt about it.From news I heard on ,production levels in many companies in the area I'm working they made very could profits and production levels are up .Many companies have misused the so called "crisis situation" as a reason to get rid of workers and putting pressure on unions to reduce their ask on higher salaries etc.while still the top of the banking and other big companies are giving themselves again nice bonusses.So i think this is same in the US and Canada as well.People on the floor had to bear the crisis situation while the rich few grab in the bag.Not an ethic situation.

It's hard to figure out on CLL what they have in mind and where the problems lie.

On the other hand the Saoudi's will support the oil price because due to the trouble there they promissed some help to ease possible turmoil in their own state so tht could help CLL as well.I'm not so extremely pessimistic of a severe cool down if you hear how companies are doing.

Please login to post a reply
sharky
City
Gent (Belgium)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007
Social Links