Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to jurek's message

Hi Jurek

It seems that you can always count on this management to provide few trading opportunity per year.

That's a fact.indeed the sp has touched the 0% of the fibonnacci line .1.10 seems a good support.

I tought first we should move to the 1.88 a few months back but it stopped rising earlier and my sell order by then i missed it with a few cents.Never thought we could sink that low.This is again a good level to buy .With the latest news on the debt restruction in fact that's not so bad.Only production numbers are not what many expected .I think we can stay in that trading pattern for quite some time .Don't see it breaking out this year above 1.88 or perhaps near year end or so.

Reaction is very overdone on the sp .

What do you think about MRC?What could they get if they should sell MRC?I still don't see the real value of that company for CLL?So far that company has no impact on CLL because IMO investors only focus is on the SAGD production and not MRC.I guess they could get a good price because they bought it at a low price years ago but that hedging strategy so far has done nothing .With the sell if they should do that could they receive extra cash for further upgrading the SAGD part.Any idea in what range we can think about the value?

PS I made some vids recently on you tube.For those who play guitar or other instruments maybe you like it.

http://www.youtube.com/user/sharkytwo?feature=mhee

Please login to post a reply
sharky
City
Gent (Belgium)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007