Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to BKM8572's message

From the other board.This sentence said it all.Seems like they are caught between a rock and a hard place.It's clear they have not much room anymore.The only possitive is if somewhat would take over the company we get more then today's sp but at present with all what we know I don't think the sp can move back in the old trading range above 3. cad $There was also another writing from a guy of whom his brooker said they will be back in that range within 2 years ??Has anyone here some idea how they can go forwards for their planned expansion?If they will not load up more debt,and also not further dillute the stock what is left and how what effect it will have on sp?Is a partnership the only option left then?

This is the writing .

You do realize that first quarter results are to be announced in conjunction with the AGM (May 17th), don't you? I wouldn't be surprised that they are less than attractive. And 5-6 bucks in two years?!?!?!? You're dreaming. Explain how that is going to happen? Sure, the plan is to refinance debt, but that doesn't change the fact that there's somewhere around $750MM in debt. In order to start paying that down, cash flow will have to go up. For cash flow to go up, production will have to go up. For production to go up enough to cover declines AND increase profits, they are going to have to spend more money and expand. Where are they going to get the money from? I don't think borrowing it is an opiton. They can't go to the markets to get it, the company is already too diluted. Seems like they are caught between a rock and a hard place. Oh....but wait.....the 100 light oil locations in Central Alberta.....Hmmmm. There seemed to be a lot of hyp surrounding them back in March at year end results time; however, they haven't said anything about them recently. Seems odd from a company that routinely issues NR's (with a lot of jargon around "this news release may contain forward looking statements") that they wouldn't want to provide an "operational update" with even mediocer news......The only way this stock will ever see $2.00 is if some one with deep pockets (Chinese, Korean, Indian, Japanese) comes in and offers it....in my op

Please login to post a reply
sharky
City
Gent (Belgium)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007
Social Links