Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to jurek's message

Hi Jurek

Still hold small CLL position at losses and trade occasionally, hoping that some crazy investor will come around and buy us for $1.5 to $2 price range. Personally I do not think that CLL is long term investment.

I do the same.I think at current sp if a buy out occurs very soon we will get around 2.However I doubt the longer it takes until a buyer appears on the horizon and production of Algar and POD 1 can both reach 8500 average we could get some more.

Speaking about valuation.Before the crisis and oil was at 100 $ with only one pod at ramping up speed our sp was average 4.5 with a top of 5.20.Our shares doubled after the crisis due to the financial deals.

Let's assume we can reach next year an Algar production of 8000 too.It looks now from news we get about economics that the trend niw is more likely a small grow instead of the double dip scenario.Past night readings both in the US and Europe were not bad.

U.S. stocks rally, end fourth week of gains
Last Update: 9/24/2010 12:33:42 PM
A rally on Friday leads to a fourth-straight weekly gain for stocks after some improved readings in the U.S. and Germany.

If you look to the indexes world wide after the lowest point in 2008 till now they almost doubled again .Looking to many oil stocks since their lows in 2008 they only improved a small 20 % or less.There is a diversion between the energy stocks and the moves of the bourses.They don't follow the current trend.What's the reason for that?Oil price too is almost doubled but oil companies are almost flat?So what level do we need until oil stocks start moving again.

I think if oil starts moving up near 100 again CLL will go along .2011 can maybe show some action if economics improve and oil breaks out above 88.

If we can do some more trades we still can make money on CLL .

Please login to post a reply
sharky
City
Gent (Belgium)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007
Social Links