Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to rebels1's message

Hi Rebels

If there are indeed so much power plickers then many companies must have problems with that so maybe many companies have their own power supply .In my company we have a small power unit but not for operating but for safety rules .But I'm also no engineer myself but if a power loss occured is it then so difficult to start up.I don't know nothing about esp pumps but maybe it's more difficult to get is running again instead of simply turn on the switch.We have also big ovens running on NG and if they go out by electyric failliure normally we are back on production within half an hour.I would like to read more details on how a power loss effected the output.A stop for an hour or more IMO can't have such a dramatic effect on output or they are much longer out of production then I assume.

Why is government not working on a better and reliable power supply system like we have in Europe.

So far reaction is not so severe and our support line seems to hold.The weeks coming will show how much of the "double dip " scenario like many analist are predicting is already factured into the market.Personnally I'm not so sure it will be so dramatic.But September and for sure October are not the best months .

At best we stay between 1.31 and 1.53 for a while then the trend remains intact .

Please login to post a reply
sharky
City
Gent (Belgium)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007
Social Links