Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to sharky's message

Hi Sharky:

Rather than saying I am up early, it would be more appropriate to say I was up late. Our electricity in the town I live in failed around 14:30 yesterday afternoon and did not come back on until 22:30 last night. By the time I fixed some computer problems and then caught up with the news from yesterdays stock market disaster it was about 03:30 and I just decided to stay up.

Connacher has become a serious and chronic underperformer for the last two years with a serious diminishment of performance in all respects.

Their production from Pod 1 was a disaster. Particularly considering all of our resources they spent based on Gussela's decision to spend so much of our money to fix the damage he did when shutting down production on Pod 1. He spent a he**uva lot of our money to go nowhere on that one. I am frankly getting extremely tired of his constant failure to report negatives with respect to problems of frequently critical importance. The one thing I am sure he accomplishes by such tactics is to have met all insider trading requirements and leave us swinging from a tree limb with no knowledge.

Connacher had best get its act together dam* "la plus vite" or we will will all be swingig in the breeze facing dire losses. Frankly, Connacher owes us better and if Gusella cannot deliver it, then it is the Board of Directors responsibility to bring in a person of demonstrated ability to deliver the goods. Why do I feel Gusella has such control over the BOD that such has no chance of coming to be.

I am dam*sick and tired of being misled and abused by what appears to be incompetence while the Insiders stick our dollars in their pockets. And do not anyone say "why don't you do better Brian". That is not my job.. It is Gusella's. All "insider" stock options should be suspended pending accomplishment of succesful accomplishment of the reasonable objectives of attaining 90% of design intended capability for each pod. An incentive compensation plan which provides benefit when reasonable standards of achievement are not met, is only a travesty of abuse of "shareholder rights"!

Brian

Please login to post a reply
BKM8572
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/27/2008
Social Links