Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to MarlboroDog's message

Marlboro:

Connacher unfortunately, is not a stock for investment. It is a stock for the insiders and institutional investors. All people on the "inside". For those not inside the loop, it has been mostly a heartache and the source of much angst and frustration. In other words it is a trading vehicle, not an investment vehicle. Such has been the case ever since Gusella got caught with his pants down in the late summer of 2008 underfunded in a time of economic panic. Then he compounded that by not admitting company problems involving production stemming from his panic decision to curtail production until six months after the problems occurred. In fact he has never admitted to the error of any decision he has ever made. It is so much easier to bury your mistakes in a cloak of silence. A decision which had its basis in his decision to proceed with development of Pod 1 seriously underfunded in event of an undue, unanticipated event. Which of course did happen leaving Gusella one viable decision. PANIC!! Gusella owes all loyal, but stupid longs big time. Unfortunately, I rather doubt he shares concern for his long term investors nearly as much as his AH buddies which have a long history of market manipulation when it comes to Connacher. And yes, I have finally learned my lessons from this POS! Trade it only. Because Management is incapable of any behavior other than demonstrated over the past nearly two years.

Brian

Please login to post a reply
BKM8572
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/27/2008
Social Links