Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to jurek's message

Hello Everyone,

I was following today's give and take very closely.

And I believe that Krissy made some excellent points. She is obviously a highly intelligent person but regrettably, I don't know what her removed post said. She stated that Connacher's debt obligations, both principal and interest, are in excess of $1.2 billion between now and 2015. And, she is right.

I feel that she is a valuable contributer to this board.

I also believe that Spiderman has provided us with some excellent information in the past and we always respect his numbers.

I have not read anything childish in what Krissy has said. She has always presented her arguments well. And, I feel that she keeps us thinking with all the points that she has made.

I can remember what she said in her first post, and I have gone back to it and I am going to copy and paste it now. She said the following on October 31, 2009:

"Been following CLL for quite a while. Don't know much about the stock market but I like the oil sands. I'm invested there. Sometime I will ask you guys questions but I'm no dummy as my family are in oil. Tonight is Halloween and I'm giving out candy."

Well, she might not know a lot about the stock market, but I was very interested when she said "but I am no dummy and my family are in oil."

It's because of her first post that I have been closely following what she has said in all of her posts. So, when she told Spiderman today to go back and read her posts, I thought that I might as well read them again also.

I have learned a lot, and I believe that we have all had the benefit of the wisdom of a person who is 'no dummy and whose family are in oil.'

From what she has said, I believe that she is too knowledgeable to be just another investor. She has just too much knowledge as to the risks that exist within the oil and gas industry. And, as we have seen again today, she is very sensitive about debt.

So, I am encouraging Krissy to keep posting as I think we can all continue to learn from her.

Best Wishes,

Niceguy

Please login to post a reply
niceguy8989
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/26/2007