Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to sharky's message

Sharky

Nothing on the per flowing barrel. OH well.

My comments on the guys article......My opinion of course.

I think he is off his rocker if he thinks the $US dollar and Govt bonds are safe. The budget came out today, I think, and they are projecting 1.6 Trillion deficit, on top of prior years. The debt in the US goes up by $2 million a minute. There is no sign of debt reduction, and a projection of trillions more in the next 5-6 years. This means assets like gold and Oil will maintain high prices with an equally weak US dollar. The things that are keeping up the US dollar are weak economies elsewhere and Countries holding a lot of US debt not wanting to see their receivables fall in value. Imagine if the US owed you 1 Billion and the dollar fell by 20%, you just lost $200 million. I could go on and on but I won't, suffice to say he is off his rocker.

I don't think generally that the stock or housing market will flourish, more like drift. I put $20,000 in Gold Bullion today to back up my thesis. I wander if this guy is shorting......

Anyway do you have any input on my per flowing barrel discussion, I know you are a chart guy but I was just looking for different views.

Please login to post a reply
spiderman8
City
Calgary
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/21/2007
Social Links