Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM

Hi all,

I've been watching this board for a few months with quite a bit of intrest. I'd just like to take a second to thank all of the posters for their contributions. Like many of you I am very excited and optimistic about Connacher, however, I think that it's important to be skeptical and not put blind faith in the company so I appreciate both the positive and negative ideas presented.

Anyways, I finally registered because I had a question about something I noticed in the slideshow. On page 25, where they have a production graph it looks like they exceeded 10,000 bbl/d for a day or so in April. This was done for a "capacity test". Why is it that they can't keep this capacity if they were able to reach it for a day (or however long)? This was well before my time here on the board so it may have been discussed and I apologize if I am bringing up an old topic.

Thanks in advanced to anyone who can clarify this for me. I'll be honest and say that I have no experiance or special knowledge of the oil feild besides what I have read over the last few months, so please excuse my general ignorance.

Chris

Please login to post a reply
Starkers
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/18/2009
Social Links