Connacher Oil and Gas

Welcome to the Connacher Oil and Gas Hub on AGORACOM
in response to BKM8572's message

Brian

But, a touch of reality in ones appraisal of risk when risking assets, is always not only appropriately conservative, but wise!

Totally agree with you.I'm not so optimistic concerning the economy.I don't see oil going to 145 again real quick and for the 200 $ mark that could be for a very long time.

What I hear is that many companies are not willing to hire more workers and they will work with the minimum fully employed workers and the rest with timely workers when there is more demand.Negotiations for higher loans or extra 's will tougher to get.The crisis has showed that there were to many goods available and easy to get due to the bank behavior and willingness to give credits.Now the rules for the banks will be tighter so easy money to buy goods will not be the case anymore.Many people also has realized hat they must save some money now.Recently I read also that big funds stay away from stocks and even had reduced the amoiunt of investment in stocks.

So all together it's not a bright future in short .To concluede that demand of oil will fastly go up ,I doubt about that.

For CLL I think they can succeed but we may go for a larger time frame then we previous thought.With a double in shares the earnings must be divided over twice the amount.So for those who bought above 3 $ it will take maybe 2 years to see some profit.But if they can achieve their 50.000 bpd per 2015 that would be nice but I dare not say anymore that all will go well.Nobody of us thought a year ago we should see a sp lower then 1 again.

Yesterday I saw on tv a documentary about the Ingraham road.Very impressive how these truckers drive with their huge trucks above the ice in very hard weather conditions.Working up there must be though.I admire those guys who do such a job.

Please login to post a reply
sharky
City
Gent (Belgium)
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/12/2007
Social Links