Cliff Natural Resources

Welcome To Cliff Natural Resources HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section

Pondering the Vacuous Obfuscating Smith Pit

If Smith were wise he'd conclude Magpie, ASAP, before Cliffs concludes Spider and KWG.

For those who have shifted their position that FWR was enough for CLF to now FWR and JV's are enough, consider Cliffs POV. FNC may have the most dense chromite in the ROF. We will have to wait for drill results to confirm. In addition, FNC has Magpie iron.

How much would Cliffs need to offer to succeed in an FNC hostile takeover? Naturally many of us would want $5 to $10 for Fancamp. At that price it could be a friendly deal. But let's face it. This is CLIFFS were talking about. They'll go hostile to save a few bucks. It would have to be above $2 or our group would never give enough votes.

I think Cliffs could get just enough votes at $3.00/share, that's less then 150mil for FNC. With it they get definite ROF Chromite. If it's as dense as Smith thinks it is (non-conductive with heavy gravitational readings), then Cliffs 1.5 billion investment will be undoubtedly world enviable. Nickel would be a bonus. And Magpie Iron would comfortably add to their current model. Hell, we want $150 mil for Magpie alone. In addition we have thousands of extra unproven FNC properties such a Beauce. So for $150 mil, CLF could steal FNC! Just double what they're offering SPQ and double KWG. And they just have a percentage of the chromite.

Again, this reasoning is why I really encourage Smith to conclude Magpie, ASAP, before Cliffs concludes Spider and KWG. I wonder if Pat realizes this? He may control Magpie but not our votes. He may become a partner in Magpie with CLF instead of FNC.

Eitherway, the second and third quarter will be fun for FNC investors. Of course C-1 would be a game changer and change all above, which is more reason, from CLIFF's POV to move now.

After writing this, I realize that I'm starting to think like Smith. Spend as little as you can and it will all work out for you. I've fallen into the Smith pit.

-stockgreed

Please login to post a reply
stock greed
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/02/2008
Social Links