Castle Gold Corp

Where is CSG management? It has now been over one month from the scheduled release about the M & A activity. Management is obligated to release information within days after receiving a buyout or merger offer. Does this mean they have not received any offers? Or, are they sitting on offers trying to figure out how it benefits insiders primarily and putting on a twist to make it look good to other shareholders. We have a right to be informed since shareholders must approve any M&A activities. I implore them to reject any unsatisfactory offers under $2 per share because CSG shares have huge potential on their own without any mergers, etc.

When CSG achieves 50,000 oz or more production per year, they will be very profitable and will command a price of $3 per share.

Now, look at the article and chart below. It looks to me like an inverse head and shoulder pattern that is ready to break out. IMO, this breakout could take Gold to about $1250 per Oz. Since any increase in the price of Gold will become pure profit to CSG and all Gold producers, a $350 increase in the price of Gold (from here @ $950/oz) will equate to about $16 Million (US), or $.20 + per share in earnings for CSG shares. This reflects an increase in share price of another $3 per share.

Who is not willing to wait 18 months for a $6 stock???

I am sorry I could not attach the chart, but find a chart on your own and you will agree about the pattern. The following article is credited to Brian Hunt.

Where is CSG management? It has now been over one month from the scheduled release about the M & A activity. Management is obligated to release information within days after receiving a buyout or merger offer. Does this mean they have not received any offers? Or, are they sitting on offers trying to figure out how it benefits insiders primarily and putting on a twist to make it look good to other shareholders. We have a right to be informed since shareholders must approve any M&A activities. I implore them to reject any unsatisfactory offers under $2 per share because CSG shares have huge potential on their own without any mergers, etc.

When CSG achieves 50,000 oz or more production per year, they will be very profitable and will command a price of $3 per share.

Now, look at the article and chart below. It looks to me like an inverse head and shoulder pattern that is ready to break out. IMO, this breakout could take Gold to about $1250 per Oz. Since any increase in the price of Gold will become pure profit to CSG and all Gold producers, a $350 increase in the price of Gold will equate to about $16 Million (US), or $.20 + per share in earnings for CSG shares. This reflects an increase in share price of another $3 per share.

Who is not willing to wait 18 months for a $6 stock???

I am sorry but I could not attach the Gold chart, but please find a Gold chart on your own and look to see if you spot a reverse head and shoulder pattern.

The following article is credited to Brin Hunt. Now this is good reading.

THIS IS THE MUST-WATCH CHART RIGHT NOW

This week's chart comes courtesy of investors who are skeptical of the U.S. government's "bailouts for everyone" scheme. It's the chart of gold's latest assault on the $1,000 mark.

We encourage all DailyWealth readers to keep a portion of their wealth in gold – not as a trading vehicle, but as real, tangible money... as insurance against crazed government spending.

Either way, the market likes gold. As you can see from this week's chart, gold has gained $50 per ounce in the last month to mount another assault on $1,000.

We wouldn't be surprised to see gold pull back a bit in this new foray toward quadruple digits. Gold trades in an inverse relationship to the dollar, which is oversold and due for a bounce higher. But if it takes the $1,000 level after that, we'll have cleared a 19-month consolidation. And we'll have a market saying, bailouts for everyone is a bad idea.

– Brian Hunt

Please login to post a reply
vbellezza
City
Palm Beach, FL
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
11/27/2007