Castle Gold Corp

Comical save
about 15 years ago

Vbelleza/orgyprofit "if that is your name". Very desperate,but good entertainment. I like the "I live here and you live there and I eat pizza and you eat cheese. My wife bakes cookies and your wife bakes pies." you sound like a 5 year old caught stealing a pack of baseball cards talking to yourself desperately. This is the funny thing I have ever seen on here and it continues to reveal your worth as a poster, obviously you hold no shares.Why not discuss yesterdays news release and the mining equiment that has arrived on site.

The total equipment fleat now has 8 Caterpillar CAT 740, 40 ton capacity articulated trucks (that should get the dirt moving; 2 Caterpillar CAT 988H, 8.5 yard capacity front-end-loader; 3 Atlas Copco ECM 590 RC, blast-hole drills for 3 1/2 inch diameter blast-holes; 1 Caterpillar CAT 416, back-hoe excavator; and 1 hydraulic hammer for secondary rock breaking.That is alot of equipment, and shows that we are moving form a junior to a mid tier producer aggressively IMO. This is all purchased without any dilution of the outstanding shares. Now you can understand how earning were and possibly could be affected due to the organic growth achieved .If you are upset about the earnings being used for aggressive organic growth you should reinvest accordingly.This should allow us to move 800,000 tons of waste and ore material per month.I wounder what the production numbers will be when it is just ore material being moved?

Mining appears to going well, and we are on target to achieve a production rate on an excess of 50,000 ounces year.Now lets get the drills turning and show the resource.

King

Please login to post a reply
King
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
06/24/2009
Social Links