Canaco Resources Inc

Gold & Diamonds Exploration & discovery in Tanzania & Mexico
in response to 49monarch's message

CAN was poised to pull back as every other stock that slightly trades ahead of itself will do so. Many rumours are fabricated by individuals or groups that use this tactic hoping the stock goes down so they can buy in at a much cheaper price, Nobody at this point, really knows what SOC has, in fact, nobody really even knows where their property is situated. If the reason for their share appreciation has anything to do with "a land dispute with CAN" then I would not want to be owning SOC at this moment.

Lets think about this whole situation in a rational way,CANACO has a 500 million market cap, They recently raised 25 million. 30% presently owned by a company based out of China. Many large instututions are invested huge in CANACO, TD being one of the primary holders. Did any insiders sell? Has TD sold? Absolutely not!

Before large institutions buy into a company and invest millions and millions of dollars do you not all agree that the first thing they need to do is review all land documentation to ensure #1 that the land belongs to company they intend to invest in? Canaco has owned the properties for well over four years now, Why believe a rumour that holds no merit, especially since SOC has only stepped on Africa's land for the first time, TWO MONTHS AGO!

Canaco has been having an amazing 96% success rate on their drilling, It is my opinion that we shall continue to see this same average through out the remainder of the drill program. We are only at the beginning stages of a world class gold discovery. CANACO is solid and aggressive company with a very successful experienced management team. I am holding out to see this full story ufold at a much much higher share pice.

Please login to post a reply
rockstar
City
Rank
Vice President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/06/2007
Social Links
Private Message