CGX Energy Inc

Welcome To The CGX Energy Inc HUB On AGORACOM Edit this title from the Fast Facts Section
Re: AGM
about 12 years ago
in response to the deputy's message

the deputy - AGM went as expected. All 4 votes went management's way including the acceptance of the PRE PP. CGX is still alive.

There were a few questions about financing and the future but definitely nothing earth shattering. To me (secondary to the PRE PP) was the talk about stringing together 3 or 4 targets to entice a major to farmin. That would be a major coup if they can accomplish it. I am hoping they do before Jaguar reports. That would give some confidence for the future of CGX to at drill a few more targets.

A press release should be out in the next few days as they said that they would make a PR within 5 days of when they complete the PP with PRE. After that, I am hoping for an announcement about PRE participating in the 50% pay for 33% ownership as they have to declare by the end of July. The earlier the better.

Also, Sully said he can not say ANYTHING about Jaguar. Many posters on other boards are making all sorts of assumptions about his "poker face" and this was a good sign or this was a bad sign. Nobody knows. According to Repsol, Jaguar should report by the end of July.

You should be able to find the video of the AGM on CGX website I was told (but have not checked).

Please login to post a reply
waiting and waiting
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/16/2010
Social Links
Private Message