Bravo Multinational Incorporated

Welcome To The GoldLand Holdings Co. HUB On AGORACOM GoldLand Holdings, Co. currently owns (14) mines situated on all (3) gold and silver veins of War Eagle Mountain

Wake up all.....tis Wednesday and the ball ain't rolling.

The latest unconfirmed reply from BRVO is that Wolfe needs to recover a bit from hospital procedure, as he has to be involved in the 10-Q transition to the new accounting firm. Records are being sent, and next week is a target....yada, yada, yada.....tic-tok

Sure...and I will be a year older next week. That is how I relate to 2 months of excuses and passed deadlines.  Me thinks there is perhaps a stall....no buying before 10-Q ready [or] no 10-Q due to management issues....[or] if you really believe, they have just had a run of bad luck....NOT!

Why does this all feel so familiar...tic-toc...mid January approaches. I remain expectant that this mgt. can pull this out and present us with something constructive.

If status quo remains at end next week, then we consider opening this forum up for how to best transform this failed company into better leadership. 

Please login to post a reply
bigpic4ever
City
houston
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
02/07/2008
Social Links