The 300 Club

Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Subject: GOLD

What do you think of this?

http://www.stockhouse.com/companies/bullboard/v.lio/lion-one-metals-ltd?postid=25079538

Charley

…………………

Yes, I like and own some Gold stocks (but not in China ones as I don’t trust) but, feel Gold may soon turn the corner.

The HUI index has already begun a rally from the lows.

And that just might signify one crucial thing: the bottom is in.

Just like we won’t see the Great Depression lows of June 1932 in the Dow Jones again…note below,

Over six terrifying, desperate days in October 1929, shares crashed by a third on the New York Stock Exchange.

More than $25 billion in individual wealth was lost. Later, three thousand banks failed, taking peoples’ savings with them.

Surviving eyewitnesses describe the biggest financial catastrophe in history.

That’s an excerpt from the BBC’s documentary 1929: The Great Crash.

You can only imagine what it was like to be an investor back then.

Banks going bust…savings lost…share prices decimated.

Frank, the fear would have been palpable.

By June 1932, US stock prices, as measured by the Dow Jones Industrial Average, fell from 381.17 points all the way down to 41.22, shedding nearly 90% in three years.

Ninety percent.

To the man on the street it would have seemed like the end of the world — the worst possible time to buy anything, let alone stocks.

But, in fact, it was the BEST moment to buy.

Over the next five years to March 1937, the Dow soared 342%.

Source: Bloomberg

Now, sure, it corrected in the late 1930s and stumbled because of the Second World War. But the fact is that stocks never went back to the 41.22 level of June 1932 again.

They just kept moving higher.

So, the point is this: When an asset class falls by up to 90% — when there is a big crisis — there is always a massive opportunity that comes after it.

It’s simple logic. Unless the world really does end, or the whole sector goes to zero never to trade again…in all likelihood, it’s GOT to go up from such unnaturally low levels.

But of course, buying in this ‘crisis environment’ is not easy. Your natural instinct is to hunker down and keep your powder dry.

After the Dow’s ‘41.22 moment’ in 1932, many people never bought stocks again…only to watch them rise relentlessly, year after year.

Fear of the past kept them out. And even if they were interested, many held off, waiting for a correction.

But that would have been a mistake and probably a mistake many of our fellow investors are making today some 84 years later.

Not all people know it, but there’s one sector of the stock market that recently emulated the Dow Jones Index in the Great Depression.

And appears this has not happened in over eight decades.

It’s the Precious Metal sector that since 2011 has been pummelled so far down, some stocks within it fall 90%.

So you may be right heeding in some ways the report you sent and noting some analysts have been watching this sector extremely closely for the last three years, waiting for a definitive change in the trend.

Problem is are you sure it’s happening right now?

But still YES, the STOCKS in this sector are starting to move in a major, major way.

I don’t think you’ll see the low levels of December 2015 again in gold stocks.

As the price of gold goes up, it only seems natural that these companies will become much more valuable.

In other words, this new gold bull market has a long way to run — and maybe it is time to take advantage.

However, if I were in the Younger Set right now, I’d be heavily studying any Company involved with Virtual Reality Technology.

Research Tells Me This Is the Biggest Story Any of Us Have Ever Seen

When you encounter real, cutting-edge virtual reality for the first time, something happens.

You lose track of time. You lose track of feeling good or feeling bad. You lose track of noises around you. Your senses don’t even know how to respond.

It’s strange, and mystifying, and kind of fantastic too!

It’s like your brain opens up to a new way of sensing, and you fully immerse yourself in the virtual world you’re experiencing.

· Imagine what happens when scientists at NASA or surgeons and engineers get their hands on specially-crafted virtual reality technology designed to help them do their jobs better. They’ll solve more problems. They’ll land on bigger breakthroughs.

EVERYTHING WILL CHANGE… FOR THE BETTER. FAST.

This, in my opinion will be the Best Investment upcoming in generations.

Get the right Stocks and watch a $500.00 investment soar to $100,000.00 in 5 years.

Facebook has an Oculus Virtual reality soon ready to launch. Google is making big investments in this area and Samsung has a Gear Virtual device coming out for Christmas.

This Virtual Reality Technology will explode around the world many times that of I-Phones.

Study and find out good companies who make the guts for these devices plus the Sensors and ability of content will be winners.

It happened in past:

$1000.00 put in Wal-Mart 1977= over $1million today.

$500.00 in Apple Stock in 1982= over

$$335,000.00 today.

Oh…if we only had the time ahead.

Be Good Abe

Please login to post a reply
abstacey
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating