The 300 Club

Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Our economy is in complete disarray. But it’s been that way since the recession began.

Unfortunately, the worst may be about to hit us. And I can feel the panic beginning to sweep through our economy.

Last week we saw both the stock market and gold prices plummet.

And this week has brought additional volatility that has left average Americans uncertain of what’s to come.

But the experts are starting to come to a consensus. And it’s not good.

Famed economist Robert Shiller now warns that the stock market is "still high by historic standards," and that we haven’t seen the dramatic correction yet that occurred during the Great Depression.

Dallas Fed President Richard Fisher says that Bernanke’s Operation Twist will be “working against job creation."

And probably the most shocking prediction comes from New York Times best-selling author and internationally respected economist Robert Wiedemer.

Recently he sat down for an interview with Newsmax to explain how America could fall into a situation with 50% unemployment, a 90% stock market plummet, and a second housing collapse.

Over 12 million people have viewed this powerful broadcast. People like Russell H. from Wichita, who stated that it “scared the hell out of me. It was a great wake-up call (although I wasn't really asleep)!”

And countless others have written in to express their thoughts on this eye-opening Internet event.

Aaron DeHoog
Financial Publisher
Newsmax & Moneynews

Please login to post a reply
abstacey
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined