The 300 Club

Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

I personally have since the 2008 crash decided that it would be prudent to hold a fairly high cash level. About 50% cash and 50% stocks/physical PM's. I have allowed it to get as high as 70%/30% in both directions but continually adjust it back to 50/50.

In a rigged financial system we do not know the next trick that will be played and there is always a possibility that we get herded into cash so that a gold revelation can be done ala FDR.

It is my view that I am not trying to win big but just keep most of what I have no matter what they do. (Inflation/Deflation/Revaluation/Default).

If gold is revalued then cash will be devalued by the same amount. This may seem unlikely to many but we live in interesting times and more and more main streamers are coming to the view it is the only way out. They will not warn us before it happens.

I do not intend to alter my asset mix substantially away from PM's during the current turmoil for this reason.

There are no safe places to hide and being in all cash will not necessarily make you safe.

JMHO -- comments.

Please login to post a reply
casey13
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/13/2007
Social Links