The 300 Club

Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Press release from Marketwire

If this stock can't double from here...I'll, I'll be devastated!

Nevsun Resources Ltd.: Milestone-First Gold Pour at Bisha

Tuesday, January 04, 2011

VANCOUVER, BRITISH COLUMBIA--(Marketwire - Jan. 4, 2011) - Nevsun Resources Ltd. (TSX:NSU)(NYSE Amex:NSU) is pleased to announce its successful first gold pour at the Bisha Gold Mine during late December. The first pour was part of the plant commissioning process and rendered two dore bars totaling 26 kilograms (approx. 920 ounces).

President Cliff Davis stated, "Nevsun's first gold pour is a tremendous achievement that has been accomplished by a team of outstanding professionals on the ground in Eritrea and with the continued support of the Eritrean Government. It gives me great pleasure to say we are on time, under budget, and will considerably further the country's development with the realization of Eritrea's first modern day mine. In the face of difficult capital markets during 2008/2009 and other obstacles overcome in 2010, we are proud of this significant accomplishment. We look forward to substantially growing Bisha in the coming months, in terms of reserves and throughput. This success should be a good indicator of our strategic capability in the future."

Over the next few months, plant commissioning will continue to test, troubleshoot, and rectify any issues that arise. Nevsun anticipates the ramp up to full commercial production during the course of Q1 2011.

Please login to post a reply
abstacey
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/15/2007
Social Links
Private Message