The 300 Club

Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

However not that much for GOLD. Seems to be that most Mondays the GOLD price is held back.

Freeport was at $122.09 up $2.00 per share and the Dog of Golds ... Kinross KCG was down @ $18.88.

If you own Rogers Stock, pat yourself on the back as your in for a reward on Tuesday. Up close to $2.00 per share ROG-N.

WLT the Great Coal Co. is up close to $8.00 per share . WLT-N. I keep saying it>> COAL is in for a least Two years with Huge Profits.. then might look at Uranium.

EMAN was near $6.30 a share last time I looked.

Months ago I bought 2000 shares of EMAN in low $3.00 range and when it got to $4.80 I sold. I think it was next day I looked and it was at $5.20 so.... greedy me, I bought them back and then took my dog for a walk.

When I came back and looked it was after market had closed and they were in the $4.80 area.

Now I'm mad! Being stubborn I watched them daily sink to middle $2.50's. I hated this Stock worse than KINROSS. But I waited and waited because I studied their Product Line and they had good earnings per share.

POOF.. Today I can pontify proudly... EMAN was at $6.30 per share and I'm about to take the dog for a walk again. Will they fall again while I'm out????

AAPL was up $7.00 per share

CLF $3.80

GOOG $7.00

ISRG a great stock up nearly $13.00

MCP.. that Rare Earth thing.. up $8.00 per share.

Dog is wagging his tail ... have to go .... Good Luck Tuesday

Please login to post a reply
abstacey
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/15/2007
Social Links