The 300 Club

Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Buckshot way back, mentioned he was enthusiastic about MRZ as a Buy. Some might remember, was it under $1.00?

I’m sure it got as high near $3.00 then fell back to $1.50 when I noticed it in July.

Surprise, surprise it is all the way back now. MRZ closed today at $2.95 up 24 cents – 8.7%.

……………………………..

Edoway’s stock PCY, gave a murmur late this afternoon closing up 3 cents closing at 46 cents.

The have a big Show/Update/News presentation tomorrow that could be very informative!

Secondly, Mr. Rob McEwen, (of Goldcorp fame) has joined the PCY board. Something must have twigged him.

………………………….

SBB was up 18 cents today closing at $4.70. The inside buying over the last few months has been astounding.

…………………………..

TAO was up 63 cents to $3.71.

……………………………………

WEE was up 11 cents to$1.35. They have a technology that generates better recovery to Oil Wells that if becomes acceptable to many other firms should bring rewards.

…………………

SIFY on Nas. I like but can’t find my notes right now. You watch it.

……………..

SKO has caught my eye lately. Up again today 20 cents closing at $1.50. One to watch! Moving since July.

……………………………….

PGD was up 24 cent to $2.51. It will take time but they might have a World Class diamond find here.

………………………………

Probe – PRB was up 7 cents to 64 cents – 12.3%

…………………………………………………

Lastly, around late 2000 – early 2001? I had 1000 shares of NORTEL. Boy what a bath many of us took with this...XFG%#... ugly company. Well notice they now soon will be trading again... symbol NT opening @ 18.5 cents.

………………….

Keep breathing hear?

Please login to post a reply
abstacey
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/15/2007