The 300 Club

Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!
in response to casey13's message

Thanks, yes I know about SQI who in deals with RVC also.

I not fussy on adjoining stocks to hot claims as not many have worked out well for me in the past.

Just went on SH and borrowed this.............Sounds Good!

Kaminak Gold* (KAM : TSX-V : $2.12), Net Change: 0.32, % Change: 17.78%, Volume: 930,752
The cost of a Double Double keeps inflating.
Kaminak Gold continued its impressive march higher after releasing additional drill results from its 100%-owned Coffee project in the Yukon. Hole CFD-27 from the Double Double zone returned 6.3 g/t Au over 35 m.

Double Double zone is located 1 km east of the Latte zone and 1 km south of the Supremo zone. Kaminak suggests Double Double is associated with a regionally east-northeast trending and steeply north dipping structure co-incident with a 300x100-m gold-in-soil anomaly. The previous two holes initiallydrilled at the Double Double target may not have adequately tested the zone.

In the first two holes, the best result was 5 m grading 1.43 g/t Au. A fourth drill Hole CFD-28 also tested the Double Double (assay pending); however, the company has suggested that high-grade lower intercept from Hole CFD-27 is hosted in a north-dipping orientation and that Hole CFD-28 was not located to intersect the steep dip of the zone.

A Bay Street analyst commented that while results are preliminary, the grade and inferred width encountered at Double Double in Hole CFD-27 is impressive.

One to stay on Top of with any further rally! Hope this brings KA..Ching to many.

Please login to post a reply
abstacey
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/15/2007
Social Links
Private Message