The 300 Club

Welcome To The 300 Club HUB On AGORACOM We may not make much money, but we sure have a lot of fun!

Got a chance to borrow friend's Vector Vest and noticed these mining outfits in the Top 25 group list of stocks they valued from over 3001 Canadian stocks.

They were, SMF, IMG, LSG, LMA, RBI, WDO, FVI, GAM, ND, G .

Sadly I took a peek of how they valued Kinross. Not good... they had a value of $ 7.47 per share.

However, we all know when Kinross starts mining FDN in Ecuador in a few years, that will all change. The dilemma for Investors is to sell for now and buy from the above list, makes some profit or wait it out.

With regards to LSG, I have family and friends close to the Timmins area with some having connections to mining and they tell me the area is booming. It appears many investors are unaware of the significant progress LSG is making.

It takes a long, long time to prove, start mining and pouring of Gold Bars but the buzz from these locals is very positive they claim for LSG in these regards.

I'm not hyping the stock although I do own a few thousand shares because they have been informing me about LSG-T since 2002.

I hope it really is the start of Something Quite Big for Ontario in this Red Lake District again..

Good Luck ...............

Please login to post a reply
abstacey
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/15/2007
Social Links