Probe Mines

Growth through Discovery Canadian Base and Precious Metal Exploration
in response to shooter11's message

Noticed a few things after reading through the NM article, particularly the discussions involving the "wedge" and some 10 cottages on the other side of the lake.

- Correct me if I misinterpret the writing, but the wedge claims belong to the same 2 forestry companies with which PRB has the current 50% JV (north-west and next to the wedge). So, Dave has dealt with them before, but this time he will have to be careful with his drill results, since hitting the motherlode next to the claim and advertise it would give the 2 companies ammunition to up the ask for the land parcels. Perhaps that why Dave left a gap of about 100-200m from the shore to his first ice hole,...and appears not very anxious to release additional results? Sooner or later this deal will be concluded. Let's see who would blink first.

- Mookster on SH board put his boots on the ground and a reported his "fishing trip" findings around that part of Borden Lake (though that I saw some similar post on AGO, but now I could not locate it, Mooster: thanks for your reporting). He saw the cottages mentioned in the NM article, ...and a trailer park with a public beach on the other side of the lake, before the high grade corridor hits PRB claims again (in the S-E direction). Alright, Dave may need to buy them... and use them for shareholders retreat, at least initially. We are not going to complain about drilling noises.

Attached is a map of the area. Hope that you can see it, and perhaps Mookster can ID the routes and gates he passed by. Use the sliders on the HRS and at the bottom of picture to move it around.

Anyone knows if the 2 islands near the corridor are part of PRB claims for that part of the lake? Note that the corridor width is only a guess on my part, based on the current results.

Happy fishing.

goldhunter

Please login to post a reply
goldhunter11
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
12/22/2010