Re: Bagholders
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
almost 16 years ago
in response to res-investor's message

Hi res-investor.

We are all in this financial mess mainly as the result of naked short selling. No disrespect to you because I value your opinions but naked short selling is generally "never reported."

What we have all experienced is the biggest wild west show of all time of fraud and stealing in the history of organized exchange trading. What brokerage firm banking divisions and hedge fund managers have done to all of us is no less than rackateering.

This massive organized crime against all of us in stealing our wealth can be proved if regulators ever decide to do their jobs. The main focus for regulators has always been to PROTECT THE PUBLIC. These people are miserable failures. It is everyone's duty to contract their government representatives and have them pressure regulators to do their job.

I firmly believe that David Palmer has done little of anything in being proactive in this respect. If I am wrong, I would like to hear about it.

All natural resource companies need to band together against this type of crime for the sake of their trusted shareholders and most importantly, their savings. I have mentioned before that Jim Sinclair of jsminesert.com is becomng proactive in attacking these criminals through his concept of a chamber of mines to represent all of us. He needs all of our support but mostly from our board of directors and those from other companies.

I believe accepting the official current short sales positions is about the same as trusting the US government's inflation reports.

Please login to post a reply
ElPrimero
City
Reno
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/30/2007
Social Links