Probe Mines

Growth through Discovery Canadian Base and Precious Metal Exploration
in response to Connor 's message

Thanks for replying back Connor. The reasons I feel that Mantis is not in default are. In the News Release dated Oct 10, 2006 it states that Mantis and Probe have entered into a binding letter of intent on the Tamarack Property. The terms are on closing for the property and regulatory approval. One thing it does not state is when the CLOSING DATE is........On Dec 10, 2007 Probe announced that Mantis Minerals has commenced fieldwork, It also states that Mantis has completed a high resolution, helicopter-borne Aerotem Electromagnetic survey, it does not state when the Aerotem was completed.......So I went to SEDAR to search for more info on dates. One letter in there dated Nov 17, 2007 (short form) states that completion of the transaction is subject to regulatory approval and shareholders approval........ Another one dated on May 4th, 2007, its shareholders approve the transaction on May 2nd, 2007....(I was looking up Mantis letters only)..... I did not continue the search because I don't think that Mantis is in default, now if they had not spent a $100,000 in the first year, I don't know how expenditures are reported to Probe.................................. I noticed that a request was put into Probe via Agoracom.....Have a great nite.....RL

Please login to post a reply
RockLicker
City
The Nickel Capital
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
08/13/2008
Social Links