Probe Mines

Growth through Discovery Canadian Base and Precious Metal Exploration
Re: Goldex
about 16 years ago
in response to hoov's message

hoov

It was my understanding that res-investor directed us there to better understand the royalty contract language, I may be mistaken. I still can't access Sedar's Agnico files.

In regards to the year 2005 stated 7,454 gold reserves on Probe's claims, this is another reason why we need specific clarification from Dave on what's up with our royalty. I just don't believe that figure looking at the 2006 Goldex claims map presentation showing most on the gold for that year on the entire property within our claims boundaries. Did the gold move?

The more we discuss Goldex the more uncomfortable I feel because we do not have the current facts. What happens if Agnico wants to buy back the claims and they know the potential of our royalty better than we do? How are we able to make an educated decision? Res-investor has mentioned from an example that problems concerning royalties do happen.

I even mentioned that a company(NYSE listed) gave shareholders a real hose job when they offered to buy a company that I had shares in that held a royalty interest on their Rochester mine in Nevada. The NYSE listed company held the majority shares in our company as well and approved the buyout and took away from the minority shareholders their share of the company's royalty interest for "peanuts."

Then the question comes to mind, is Agnico currently buying our shares at these low prices or will they make an offering to a majority interest to maneuver eventual ownership to themselves of our 5% royalty and take over our company for "peanuts" again like they did from the original Goldex shareholders?

We have to have a plan, which may exist already, presented to shareholders to prevent this and at least know what the facts are, so we can make a fair estimate of the NSR's true value.

As one of the owners of this company, I respectfully request this from Dave.

Please login to post a reply
ElPrimero
City
Reno
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/30/2007
Social Links