about 16 years ago
Re: Goldex
about 16 years ago
about 16 years ago
about 16 years ago
in response to ElPrimero's message

This is the type of conversation I like to see and the talk of takeover was ment to stire some emotion.

I mentioned CAA.... pior to HBM paying their first royalty payment I took a position in CAA.... you could have had all you wanted in the .70 range... once these payments became reality the stock began to move peaking over the $3.00 range. The weak market has driven that back into the $2.00 range or about $100 million market cap.

With a similar suit of properties and the Goldex royalty PRB could have the same chart had the broader market coperated.

What I am saying is, that in this type of mark PRB could be picked off by another larger small cap looking beyond the present market conditions. Those companie with vision will use the present weakness in the venture exchange to set themselves up for major growth throough the eventual next rally.

I figure the Venture exchange is in oversold territory here, and is waiting for that catilist to draw capital into the sector.

Again the 5 year charts tell the bigger story.

Maybe Agneco Eagle would use their cash to avoid paying the royalty.

I bet HBM is kicking their own but for not taking out CAA a year ago.... now they will be paying them about 10 to 12 million a year and still have the underlying civil suit to deal with..... an issue whick has impacted their share price.... and to top it off they still don't have the stratigic properies owned by CAA.... What I call a stratigic blunder on HBM's part and no doubt a reason for the managment changes there.

Just some thoughts on the matter.

Please login to post a reply
res-investor
City
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/04/2007
Social Links