Re: Goldex
about 16 years ago
about 16 years ago
about 16 years ago
in response to hoov's message

hoov or res-investor

What do you think about the gold that shows on our royalty claims at Goldex being from what appears from the 2006 map being located within granodiorite which appears within peridotite?

Also, I don't know if anyone knows this but thought I would add it here: From the 2007 Agnico-Eagle annual report it states, "Small drilling campaign at a western zone(at Goldex) that has historically yielded high grade gold assays." This could easily mean on our 5% royality claims.

Also in the same report it was stated "Work concerning the (at Goldex) drilling is now focusing on gold beneath the ore body."

This sounds positive to me. What do you think res-investor and hoov?

Also, I think res-investor mentioned from a Dave call that Agnico was test milling some tonnage from our royalty claims. FYI, Goldex's proven reserves of 250,000 ton are 2.3 grams/ton and in the probable category of 22.849,000 the grade is 2.2 grams/ton.

The market is valuing our potential income stream from Goldex way under value, in my opinion. Since there has been some mention about being acquired at a firesale price, I believe it to be appropriate to give our stock price a goose with the facts from Goldex with a NR, if Agnico will let us.

It seems that Agnico knows much more about our original claims than we are being told. Dave, I think we have to push the issue here.

I remember a long time ago holding a small Idaho company that held a royalty interest on the Rochester Mine in Nevada. The company that had the majority interest in the mine decided on taking over our company with an exchange offering of a new stock on a piece of land(mining claims) that went worthless. In the many years that followed the acquiring company of our exchanged royalty interest got calluses on their feet marching to the bank with ALL the profits from the Rochester Mine that are still coming in today.

My saying is, don't let the fox guard your percentage NSR of the henhouse. Agnico-Eagle I'm sure are nice people but, business is business.

Please login to post a reply
ElPrimero
City
Reno
Rank
President
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/30/2007
Social Links