Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to GregBailey's message

Greg Bailey wrote: "I will add that one great mystery to me, personally, has been the question of how it came to pass that Nanotronics and later PTSC seem to have believed they had full ownership of the MMP patents. ....... Perhaps some day in the fullness of time Gloria Felcyn will write memoirs that could shed some light on this remarkable misapprehension on the part of so many people."

Surely if Gloria Felcyn has any recollections, one way or another, she was morally if not legally obligated to make them a matter of record at any time they were relevant to any MMP, nanotronics or PTSC dispute.

Your above statement implies to me that she has not so far done this but might "in the fullness of time".

Was her expert knowledge, from her years as a business associate of Helmut Falk Sr. and Nanotronics, as well as a Board Member of PTSC, never sought in deposition, interrogation or any other way? If so, did she respond in detail, did she claim not to remember or did she plead the 5th? If she was not asked, why not? Were the records of her accounting practice ever the target of a sub-poena?

Please login to post a reply
shboomer
City
near Los Angeles
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
10/23/2007
Social Links