Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to UhClem's message

again thanks mr bailey, shaw for your points of view. information misinformation welcome to patriot. now maybe if you are still around you can clear this up for me. you state moore owned 50% and fish owned 50%. that equals 100% yes. you also state this was a lock.

now comes helmut falk a very successful businesman. never asked him,but i suppose he liked to make money. he sets up nanotronics later to be ptsc. we original shareholders invest at that time 1.50 a share to design build market several versions of the shboom processor. going from .50 to .015 micron. everybody loved it, just would not buy it. now with a 100% owned by others according to your post, why were we allowed to invest? could ptsc have been nothing more than a scam, fraud perpetuating as time went on. who would benefit. was ptsc going charitable at some point. WAS it allowed to exist to benefit someone else later? were we just misled by our management? something here just does not make sense. maybe you or your employer can contribute to this. you shed new light on our dilema. should we be asking other questions to our management. i see you have a particular interest in gloria. did gloria as executor of the falk estate make some particular mistake as our bod leader or just personal? does not take much to get thrown under a bus

Please login to post a reply
FLEECED SHEEP
City
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
01/13/2010
Social Links
Private Message