Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to l2007s's message

" If Johnson had concerns as far back as 2008, why didn't PTSC file a suit at that time? Does anyone know what the CA statute of limitations for negligence is? Might the directors, who had been paid for their contributions in consummating the MA/ComAg, have waiting for the statute of limitations for negligence to have passed before they filed suit against TPL?"

That alone, to me, is legitamate cause for special shareholders meeting with shareholders demanding CJ's dismissal.

We need someone to act as our leaders and write to the BoD requesting that meeting.

I believe the company is required to put the motion for a special meeting (at company expense) to the shareholders. You might want to look up Delaware Law on that.

I believe there would be a proxy vote sent out, seeking a majority approval on holding the meeting.

400 miilion shares. Let's see where they are owned. I'll bet Roswell associates have most of them.

But, it's worth a try. Probably a wise thing to do before moving on to blizkrieging the SEC., by proving we are in a hostile environment and we tried what we could to get answers.

Please login to post a reply
MagnusBuchs
City
River City, Iowa
Rank
Treasurer
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
05/03/2007
Social Links