Patriot Scientific

Patriot Scientific Reports Profitable Quarter; Q3 FY '08 Net Income $6.3 Million or $0.02 Basic and Diluted Earnings Per Share.
in response to optymystic's message

I read alot of the posts concerned over the manipulation allegation of pacer documents.

I have come to the conclusion that those in either the pro or con side of the issue do not disagree that the pacer was posted. A pacer in disagreement was posted. No lying about that.

Now we have common ground to work together with. Unfortunately, those in disagreement keep taking the issue into other issues to cover the true conversation.

Is it not bad enough that thousands of investors have been burned badly from owning ptsc.?

Is it not bad enough that when one of those investors get on a message chat board to voice an opinion in strong words they get deleted or banned?

I would just like to know what is going on here and everywhere else in regards to ptsc communication message boards?

I cannot believe that hundreds of investors are wrong about the details of the pacer posting documents. A pacer was posted.

Something is very wrong here.

FREEDOM OF SPEECH!

Please login to post a reply
TechKim
City
Rank
Mail Room
Activity Points
Rating
Your Rating
Date Joined
09/19/2005